pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday 31 January 2013

.o0

So yesterday I attended a lecture by Alison Willoughby which was very inspiring and it was so intriguing to find out more about her history and her work. I was lucky enough to get a one to one tutorial with her where we looked through my current third year work together. It was so fun discussing my concept with her and coming up with crazy ideas together! She is so down to earth and really helped me gather my thoughts better. After speaking with Alison and completing some more development today I feel have opened a new door into a mass of excitement! I have so many ideas flowing now and cant wait to get them all down on paper and then hit the print rooms. I'm thinking scale, spot, disc, attach, length, surface! Photos of development process to come.

http://www.alisonwilloughby.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment